This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Drifting

I have an automatic 240sx, and find it easy to drift, I can easily swtich from manual to auto. But hey thats me...Anyhow, I have found that if when your heading into a corner down shift from D to D-2, then just brake and gas like a normal drift for a 90 degree corner, if your doing a series of corners, then just leave it in D-2. Other than that, have fun..learn to listen where your tires break free, and you'll figure it out real quick!

WHat car can toggle between Manual and Auto???

Comment

I think what hes saying he puts it into Drive, or does 1-2-3-D. Or he van drive both a manual and an automatic.

But whats the point of this thread?? Are you asking a question or stating a fact?? Because people already drift automatics its not like its difficult or anything. Just something different...

If there isn't a point to this thread, I'll close it.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAGEx
        WHat car can toggle between Manual and Auto???
        Some VWs, Mercedes, BMWs and Toyotas have the Techtronic(sp?) shifting. Its pretty much *Censored**Censored**Censored* though. Most I've driven have shift early when I didn't want to like the Turbo Jetta and Mercedes. The Toyota Solara I drove didn't which was interesting...

Comment

wow, i had never heard of cars like that!

Comment

wow, i had never heard of cars like that!
            You must be young.

Comment

This thread can be closed, I hit the wrong button when I origanlly trying to reply to another...I was stating something to someone else, sorry that I messed up!

Comment

well i havent been searching for Lexuses or any really luxury vehicles...

Comment

well i havent been searching for Lexuses or any really luxury vehicles...
                  they're not luxury lol. Well I never saw a jetta too be luxurious. But its a Toyota Solara here, not a Lexus.

Comment

Working...
                  X