Help with Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Conversion

Ok so I am currently in the process of doing a JDM Silvia front end conversion to my 93 240sx, and I need some Help!. I was wondering, can I buy a simple S13 Silvia complete Aero bodykit from versionselect, front bumber, rear, fenders, hood, and buy the rest, head lights and front grill ??? Or do I need to buy a complete Silvia S13 conversion kit first with stock bumper, fenders, headlights, brackets.... then buy the silvia Aero body kit?
    Last edited by Sil8tee; 12-29-2004, 08:34 PM.

I would email the place you are going to buy it off and see what they think.

Comment

It is a good idea but what do you think?

Comment

It sounds like a lot of work, for me i always go with the easier and economical option.

As far as the fitting of body kits, u would have to talk to the manufacturer because they will know 100%, both ur idea's could possibly work.

Comment

make sure you have the right sizes when you buy the front part

Comment

I was just wondering if I can do a front end conversion with a blank body kit...

Comment

The easiest way to go is the s13 stock conversion, but if you want to have a bodykit, i suggest you have the correct proportions before making a rash decisions. These parts arent easy to return heh

Comment

im planning to buy the front end from jspec or ebay

Comment

Working...
                X