Kanser Drift & Jump Drift???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanser Drift & Jump Drift???

What are Kanser drifts and Jump Drifts???
    (whut a NEWBIE!!!)
    PFFT!!!

there is a section called Drifting for begginers, in there you will find a Sticky with the name Noobs start here , all the beginners questions you will want answers to shoud be answered in this guide ( i used it like 2 days ago , im also a newbie hehe lol ). anyways good luck to find it out

Comment

Alright, man, I'll check it out...thx!!!

Comment

Help a noob out, it adds up to your post count.

Kansei Drift:

1. Enter a turn at high speed. The Kansei Drift should be performed at race speeds. (if you do not drift, your vehicle should experience severe understeer at this speed).

2. Turn your wheels sharply into the turn, and let off the throttle quickly. The cornering force of the vehicle combined with the loss of throttle will cause your vehicle to oversteer.

3. When your vehicle begins to lose traction, get on the throttle again quickly. This will overpower the wheels for the traction that is available, sending your vehicle into a drift.

4. When you feel the vehicle’s rear end kicking out, immediately countersteer the wheels to face straight with the road. Your vehicle will pull in the direction of the front wheels, as long as the wheels are still moving. Keep on the throttle. If you press the brakes or let off the throttle because your vehicle is in an extremely oversteered condition, you will spin out or leave the road.

5. When you wish to straighten out your car, after completing the drift, let off the throttle smoothly and straighten out the wheels as your vehicle kicks in line behind the front tires.

Basically it's inertia.

Jump drift:

1. Enter a turn at medium speed.

2. Turn your wheels into the turn and stay on the throttle, but drive the inside wheels of your vehicle over a low curb.

3. When your rear wheel bounces over the curb, stay on the throttle. When your wheels return to the road, they should be spinning faster than what available traction can handle, causing your wheels to break traction. Stay on the throttle as your vehicle begins to drift.

4. When you feel the vehicle’s rear end kicking out, immediately countersteer the wheels to face straight with the road. Your vehicle will pull in the direction of the front wheels, as long as the wheels are still moving. Keep on the throttle. If you press the brakes or let off the throttle because your vehicle is in an extremely oversteered condition, you will spin out or leave the road.

5. When you wish to straighten out your car, after completing the drift, let off the throttle smoothly and straighten out the wheels as your vehicle kicks in line behind the front tires.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

Here's a pic of jump drift
          Attached Files

Comment

Tight Pic...and tight description of the drifts. I'm guessing these are more difficult than other drifts. What are the estimated speeds that are classified in slow, medium, and high speeds? I sort of have the idea, but i need a second opinion...

Comment

haha, guss we know what happened to that 86's bumbers

Comment

is it hard to mod the chassie that stiff

Comment

Working...
                X