drift vs law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift vs law

i've been gaining interest in drifting and i'm about to get a new car. but then i realized a big problem, where am i going to practice?. i know i'm "supposed" to practice at tracks but honestly, i don't think i'd have the time to go there and get enough practice. i need an open place where i can go anytime. i've found som nice open parking lots but then i wondered about the police. would they arrest me for doing doughnuts and stuff? i mean, it can't be that reckless, since its a wide open space, but then again cops will be cops. anyone have any experience with running into cops during parking lot practices? or if anyone from washington state know of any good spots?

Okay I got 2 answers for you.

1) Use the search button because this has been discussed a dozen times and even in the last month.

2) Never ask for spots to be disclosed over the internet. Its just plain stupid...hey piggies come check out these spots.

Please read the faqs before posting again, thank you.

Comment

I usually do my practicing on the back roads by my house

I don't think they will arrest you for donuts one of my firends got cought and they gave him a $400+ ticket for I believe reckless driving

Comment

Cops will be cops just try to find a place VERY far from town, and try ur best to keep it kinda quiet as in dont tell ppl other than who u drift with where u go to do ur dirty work and just keep it PG14 classified!! but ur run in with the cops is sure to come just as a heads up...

Comment

p14 classified? thats good

chris tucker is a funny human

Comment

damn man ur good most people do not know where i got that from ..... ur a funny human

Comment

thanks

it was on tbs or something a week or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualCoco
                Cops will be cops just try to find a place VERY far from town, and try ur best to keep it kinda quiet as in dont tell ppl other than who u drift with where u go to do ur dirty work and just keep it PG14 classified!! but ur run in with the cops is sure to come just as a heads up...
                what he said.

Comment

What about double secret probation?

Comment

i have no idea

Comment

rock!animal house!

Comment

Working...
                      X