sr20det redtop/blacktop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det redtop/blacktop?

i was looking up different 240's and noticed some said they had sr20det redtop and blacktops. i just wanted to know whats the difference? redtops seem to be more common though...well mentioned at least.

black tops are newer and they look different, to my knowledge thats about where the differences end, do some searching if you want like a completely detailed list, im sure you can find someone who laid it all out for ya

edit- oh ya which black tops are you looking at, i jsut assumed you were looking at s13 redtops and black tops, but s14 srs are also are black tops, their difference from redtops is the turbo, tehyve got a t28 instead of the s13 redtops t25, also they have vtc which wont matter anyways if you plan on changing the cams etc etc. thiers also the s15 engine but ehh i think its not worth all the money it is in teh end. but they do have the nasty t28 turbos

sorry my post is all over the place, but i dont care. i understand it and if you read it slow enough, you should too. we need more information are you talking about s13, s14 or s15 black tops ?
    Last edited by Wayne; 01-09-2005, 07:57 PM.

Comment

hmmm they said sr20det...i thought those were the s15's. i'm sorry i'm really not good at this technical stuff, i just love driving and i'm just starting to learn all these techie stuff. but all i can say is that they said sr20det redtop/blacktop. if you know any websites that have more info that would be helpful. i've tried to search them but...i really don't know where to start. most sites i go to don't say much. -_<

btw thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...
      X