Im trying to get into the sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im trying to get into the sport

im trying to get into the sport of drifting and i was wondering if anyone new of any drifting driving schools or shops or teams or events or anyhting in the michigan and ohio area also i want to get a fc rx7 cause i had one and loved it what would be the recomended setup for that car to drift im thinking n/a for relyabillity but man i drove a trubo 2 and those things are the wip in the curves any advice and random thoughts ??

hmm check out seda.com for events or dgtrials.com I'm not sure if they do it over there but you could always travel.

Comment

sigh as much as it pains me to help someone from ann arbor... beaver run pa which is in erie pa holds monthly practice... there's a group in north east ohio trying to get some practices also try www.dgtrials.com they hold events close enough to drive and http://www.projectaspec.com/ is based in that state you live in. Also good choice on the fc, i've got one, great cars, hope you have a good set of tools though, you'll eventually need them, mine's n/a with some parts out of a tII for the suspension for now... until i can afford a better setup in the future. uhh there's a few other sites around, either google it or search through the forum in the events and meets section

Comment

the problem is if i god N/A its hard to convert i thought or is it just a matter of a new hood and motor lol

Comment

Originally posted by HX-50
          sigh as much as it pains me to help someone from ann arbor... beaver run pa which is in erie pa holds monthly practice... there's a group in north east ohio trying to get some practices also try www.dgtrials.com they hold events close enough to drive and http://www.projectaspec.com/ is based in that state you live in. Also good choice on the fc, i've got one, great cars, hope you have a good set of tools though, you'll eventually need them, mine's n/a with some parts out of a tII for the suspension for now... until i can afford a better setup in the future. uhh there's a few other sites around, either google it or search through the forum in the events and meets section
          beaver run is in pittsburgh,pa. I live in erie and theres nothing here but auto x(scca).Next event is June 12th!!

Comment

ann arbor? i'm from wayne, it takes me about 20 minutes to get out there. we should hook up and ride some time. i'm in the area a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X