Car seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car seats

I was wondering what racing seats you guys reccomend....
    i was thinking of the sparco fighter, circuit, and the touring seats.

brides r nice but cost a lot of money but if u can afford them they r very good. my friend has them on his 350z

Comment

Well first off stop looking at the brand and look at the safety rating. Each seat is made for different applications and safety regulations.

If you're near some auto place with seats, like Super Autobacs, just sit your butt in each seat. Pick the most comfortable and safe one you can find. Different body types equals different seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
        Well first off stop looking at the brand and look at the safety rating. Each seat is made for different applications and safety regulations.

If you're near some auto place with seats, like Super Autobacs, just sit your butt in each seat. Pick the most comfortable and safe one you can find. Different body types equals different seats.
        Agree 100%. Sit in a ton of seats to see which one you like. In my opinion, try to pick a "race" seat, instead of a "pimp" seat like the crappy Bride's. Look for something that is not a tube frame again, like the crappy Brides.

Comment

i like brides they really hold u n i dont no what u have sat n but they r nice 2 me

Comment

Originally posted by foshizelfox
            i like brides they really hold u n i dont no what u have sat n but they r nice 2 me
            I can't even soften this blow....you type like a moron. Please stop, leave, die, anything.

As far as the seats go I would definately not buy anything you have not tried out, especially if you are a larger person. Many seats don't fit so well if you are above average size.

Comment

Originally posted by foshizelfox

I think I understand what you're saying.

Bride's are not race seats, they're pimping seats. And a little on the heavy side at that. I almost bought Bride Eros for my car, comfortable, but I wouldn't trust them on the track.

Comment

try the brix 2 they r nice and hold u good but the cost out the *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Sat in those too.... feh

Learn how to type. Thanks

Comment

I might actually get a new seat...my momo is too tall for me.. You want your harness straps at or below your shoulder.

Comment

Marlyn, what seat are you using now?

Comment

if you want some really nice seats that are moy comfy, have the jdm "big name" and i beleive are fia homogolated(spell check), look into the recaro speed seats. recaro is where its at, they are going to soon take over as the new holding monster

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                          if you want some really nice seats that are moy comfy, have the jdm "big name" and i beleive are fia homogolated(spell check), look into the recaro speed seats. recaro is where its at, they are going to soon take over as the new holding monster
                          JDM? You do realize that Recaro is not exactly a Japanese company, correct?

Comment

Thanks to a friend of mine i think when the time comes ill be able to get a fited seat for pretty cheap, uncomfortable as hell but will def' hold your @$$ in. on the up side they make little pillows for ur @$$ so u can be more comfortable while going around haha.

Agree with most of whats been said- on a side note if your serious about a seat that will hold you dont bother with a reclinable, bucket is the way to go.

added hah... take that damn censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
                              Marlyn, what seat are you using now?
                              Momo Acropolis Evo, but I haven't put it in my supra yet since I don't have the mounts for it.

But mine is black and grey. I need to get another pad for it, then it'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X