Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I live in Atlanta. I just got my S14. I need to know. Where is a save place to go and pratice. I know i should go to a track preferablely but i keep hearing parking lot. How should i find a place to practice when i cant get to the track?

We can't talk about that here. There's a D.G Trials event February 19th in FL if you're interested. You'll learn a lot. Also check out www.southeastdrift.com

Comment

welcome to the board PhantomAE86.
      Yeah tuner is correct there is a scheduled dgtrials event, unfortunantly it looks as if it will be cancled as it stands now. DG need 20 people to join and only 6 have so far. The bad thing is DG needs them to join by the 1st of february. So things arent looking so bright at this moment.
      Also tuner dg trials holds events in atlanta too. Any knowledge on any in atlanta coming up?
      EDIT: I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE EVENT I HAD HERE BEFORE.
      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-27-2005, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Uhhhhmmmmm, Valenside is in Virginia, not Georgia

Comment

WOW, I could have sworn the original date was february 5th, and at the atlanta speedway. Oh well guess I was thinking of another event...Virginia isn't too terribly far from you though. The only reason I am trying to get other events near you is because I am pretty sure DriftDay6 by DGtrials is gonna be canceled. Let me go see if I can find the event I am thinking of that is the 5th. Later.
          EDIT: I guess the event I was thinking of was the one in Hialeah florida, which is near miami. But I still could have sworn there was one in atlanta the 5th.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-27-2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

thanx guess i just need to find someone here

Comment

Working...
            X