This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx or AE86?

I was wondering what would be a better car to start out with, 240sx or AE86. Like what has better aftermarket, what one would cost less etc...

Oh I live in Canada so I think the 240sx here has a KA24DE

I'd say go for the 240. Finding the AE86 is hard enough, let alone a good quality one. Besides, 240s are newer, so you shouldn't have to spend alot of money to repair or restore it.

Comment

i agree...

looking at reality, i'd say get one when you get your hands on it. if you have a choice of picking then get the 240. It's newer with more stock whp. You can get it to slide at the very least by punching the gas.

With a AE86... it's so much of a underpowered car you need more entry speed to get it sliding... which is VERy dangerous for beginner drifters. Don't think jus b/c you get a hachi you can start drifting as well... takes more than that. 240 is the way to go!

Comment

i would go with the 240 also newer like they said and when you crash (also most guarante you will hit something sooner or later) you can find body parts really easy, and with a lot more people importing silvia parts there is more of a market for them then the AE.

Comment

Troll Noob Killer to the rescue!!

Closing because its a supper noobish question...Use the search and read the faqs.

Comment

Working...
          X