Question bout the 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question bout the 240sx

Ok guys i know this has probly been asked a million times but answer it once more plz? ... allright imma start saving up some money over the summer and ill have like 3-4 g's or what not. Now there are many versions of the 240sx ... the coupe the fastback etc etc ... and many different years .. the s13, and 14 ... but i'd like to know like which one is good for drifitng .. i.e. like the 240sx fastback 2D 1990 is a good one ... or somthin to that effect. That way i can look up some blue book values .. go to some car dealers and see what i can find. I just wanna know what i can expect to find and how well they .. in general .. preform drifting wise. ... answer the best of your ablilites if you guys dont mind. Or if you would direct me to apost that answers my question i will gladly read that. thanks.

andrew

dude theres a thread on the FRONT PAGE that says "s13 what year to buy", pretty self explanitory, should find what u need there

Comment

for 4 gs get a 91 to 94 240. Try to get the se and dont get the hicas if your going to drift it. 1989 to 90 dont have power stearing or dohc they have sohc not quite as good performance wise. The hatchback and coupe are just a matter of preference. They both handle great.

Comment

I believe the coupe is weighs 60 lbs. less and the fastback, if ur worrying about weight.

Comment

Correction.. All have powersteering (Mine does) maybe the person you bought yours off of took it off (Or maybe you are assuming they don't)

Comment

coupe has a stiffer chassis, too

Comment

That is very true.. Only reasy why i don't like my hatch..

Comment

Working...
              X