Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" Fusion RS6 fit ae86? Suspension?

Hi

am new to the machnics and everything and need really badly new rims and tires for my 86. I wanted to ask if anyone can tell me if the 17" Fusion RS6 rims fit and if their performance with a propper tire are any good for drifting. Also what types of tire would you suggest to go with those?

Also any ideas on tunes that go away from the stock suspension (its as broke as my tires, meaning, really broke) to someting that gives me more room to play with the suspension settings and what type of settings are good to start out with.

Thanks a lot!

www.club4ag.com

Comment

17s are really big for a corrolla.

Comment

that wont look good at all. you should stick with 15" or smaller

Comment

I recently answered this question for a guy on club4ag, here ya go:

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=99593

Comment

--I noticed you said you want to use this for drifting...anything larger than 15" will be too large of a diamater to drift comfortably on bwecause you need to rmemeber when you go with bigger rims it's like losing power, it's harder for the motor to spin those larger rims--also tires are more expensive! If you're a beginner to drifting with a bluetop or redtop 4AG I recommend you stick in the range of 13-15" rims, if you have a bluetop (oem ae86 4ag, lower compression than redtop) you might want to try out a pair of 13" steelies for the rear, tires are cheap and abundant and very easy to spin!

Hope that helps..

Comment

thats helps a lot, thanks guys!

Comment

super deep dish 13's

Comment

Working...
                X