This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 240SX drifting

Hello everybody, i just got a 89 240SX with a KA24E engine and want to start drifting.
    The car has a Repro, Exhaust,and airflow filter, is it good for drifting or sould i do some more upgrades?
    Tank you

Originally posted by JA240
    Hello everybody, i just got a 89 240SX with a KA24E engine and want to start drifting.
    The car has a Repro, Exhaust,and airflow filter, is it good for drifting or sould i do some more upgrades?
    Tank you
    Try searching "240sx drift" in the search area on the site, you'll turn up a lot of threads with great info for you.

You'll want a suspension of some sort, ideally some coilovers, but you can start off with something like TEIN S.Tech springs, because they're cheap and good to learn on. You'll also want an LSD. You can do a search for each of these if you have any more questions, they've most likely already been answered

Comment

LSD, racing seat first.

Comment

is it a coupe?

Comment

You'll want coilovers, but if you don't have the $$$. go with Eibach springs because they're cheap and good to start with.I have Eibach springs and i love how they ride on the road and in drifting thay kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*.that's the best thing i spent $ on so good luck on the search -nick-

Comment

Hi, i think iŽll have to star with the LSD. Tank you for the opinions.

My car is a fastback. Can you tell me the diference betwen a HICAS and a non HICAS model.

Thank you

Comment

Yeesh where I have I been to let trolling noobies...

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5561

-Closing.

Comment

Working...
              X