89' Corolla GTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89' Corolla GTS

1989 Toyota Corolla GTS, 2dr, 5spd, twin cam motor, new timing belt, clutch, tires, starter & brakes, exc cond. $2,900
    Any big differences between an 89 and the 86?

Originally posted by Black_Howling
    1989 Toyota Corolla GTS, 2dr, 5spd, twin cam motor, new timing belt, clutch, tires, starter & brakes, exc cond. $2,900
    Any big differences between an 89 and the 86?
    Front Wheel Drive

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
      Front Wheel Drive

HAHAHAHA. That'd be a big one..
      B-Wurm

Comment

Damn time to go looking again

Comment

86 was the last year

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
            86 was the last year

Actually 87 was the last year......ae86 was produced from 84-87, SR5 only in 1984, SR5 and GTS were both produced from 1985-1987

Comment

I'm just gonna go for the Cheaper and new Ford Probe GT, yes i know is FWD but i can't afford the 5k for the either or the 2 240sx or the 86 RX-7

Comment

How much can you spend? Keep looking, you'll find a deal. Hell, I got THIS for $2400US.

Comment

You could always look for a mustang or camaro if it's cheap you're after.
                  The probe will just end up disapointing you.

Comment

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=101335

Comment

I am in Kamloops, BC,Canada so options are slightly limited on cars and I do need a cheap one, most of the mustangs are autos so i dont want them. Hopefully I ill find a good deal on a RWD standard but my chances are rare atm.

Comment

nyuu!

Dont go ff, I did and i never forgave myself. I had to drive a 89 celica gt for 2 years before getting my s13, and just let me tell you: you will rue the day you bought that probe. Just hold out for a good fr, do ebay and stuff

Comment

Keep looking man. It took me damn near 3 months to find my car. And 240s are harder to come by in Alberta than they are in BC. Hell, you guys got FCs S13/S14s out the *Censored**Censored**Censored* there. Make a road trip if you have to, it'll be well worth it. There are loads out in Burnaby and New Westminister. Linky Linky

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
                          X