platforms???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• platforms???

what other platforms... popular or not..... are available in the US besides the obvious 240,86,fc,fd,350z????????

2dr,4dr,american,european,japanese it doesnt matter just as long as it was sold in the US....or Canada

mitsubishi starion rwd 2.6L w/a turbo 145hp 185 lb-ft torque Curb Weight 3037lbs (5spd) and you can pick them up cheap
    http://image07.webshots.com/7/7/7/74...4YgurSw_fs.jpg
    don't know who's this is but i thought it looked nice
    Last edited by ward; 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM.

Comment

mk3 supra...i really wanna see someone competitively drift these
      mk2 supra..these bad boys can look pretty mean
      datsun 510
      MKII

Comment

cressida = teh win

Comment

miata = awesome platform, like a hachi it has no balls but unlike a hachi it 1) doesnt look like crap 2) has a ton of available crap for it in america. one of my freinds has a miata and its one the funnest cars i ever drove, it has just enough power to get by (1.8) but its really fun, and not to hard, and wayyy fun.

Comment

what about any of the lexus platforms were any others offered in a manual besides the sc300?.... or any mazdas besides the rx series....or any more "unheard of cars"

edit....will any jz motors fit into the mk2?

Comment

Infiniti G35 coupe is nice. Miata's but thats a given. 300C and new dodge charger.

Comment

!!!! Infiniti M30 !!!! old school luxury 2dr drift whip. rwd/4w disc brakes Nissans answer to Toyotas MZ12 Soarer. In Japan it's called Nissan Leopard. Came w/ crapy vg30et but vg30et/vg30det/sr20det/rb20/25det were some swaps done in Japan among Leopard enthusiast.

Comment

hot d@mn i knew there was an old school RWD infinity thank you very much!

few qs.... were they available in manual and how many were made(MT), how cheap can they be found, are parts readly available.. ya u get the picture
                  Last edited by 240LoVeR; 07-02-2005, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                    mk3 supra...i really wanna see someone competitively drift these
                    mk2 supra..these bad boys can look pretty mean
                    datsun 510
                    i got the 510 covered dude. btw anyone wanna buy mine?

Comment

i would love to buy your 510 if i were in the states right now..where are you located? im moving to florida either this fall or winter

Comment

Dont forget the 1984-89 Z31 300zx turbo.
                        Attached Files

Comment

or the z32...anybody know of someone drifting one of these....they arent very hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                            i would love to buy your 510 if i were in the states right now..where are you located? im moving to florida either this fall or winter
                            i'm in the Los Angeles area, specifically la canada/pasadena. if you're in the southern california area anytime soon come by and check it out. its a sick little whip, l20b with dual weber carbs, 5 speed tranny, nicely tuned suspension. its about as low as possible and as loud as possible. if you wanna know more gimme a call (626)221 2805. leave a message if i dont pick up.

Comment

Camaro!

Comment

Working...
                              X