Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Women Drifters in North Texas Area

Hello All,

I’m an amateur female drift car driver. Currently, I am in the process of starting a North Texas chapter of a woman drifting program and team. The drifting program is designed to teach women enthusiasts how to drift well, about cars, and make new girlfriends. If she elects to stay in the program, she will graduate to the driving team. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!

You don't have to have a car already, but be in the market for one. You need to get your car within three months of entering the program, though.

If you are a female who is interested in drifting and just learning more about cars, swallow your pride, don’t worry about what people think…just step up to have fun!!! However, if you are a male, please refer every woman you know to this message and encourage them to join this program. We will also need some guys to volunteer in the pit at our drifting events.

You can contact me directly with any questions or comments get more details on the application process. I am looking for serious recruits only.

Wind Kisser

Originally posted by Drifting Diva View Post
    Hello All,

I’m an amateur female drift car driver. Currently, I am in the process of starting a North Texas chapter of a woman drifting program and team. The drifting program is designed to teach women enthusiasts how to drift well, about cars, and make new girlfriends. If she elects to stay in the program, she will graduate to the driving team. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!

You don't have to have a car already, but be in the market for one. You need to get your car within three months of entering the program, though.

If you are a female who is interested in drifting and just learning more about cars, swallow your pride, don’t worry about what people think…just step up to have fun!!! However, if you are a male, please refer every woman you know to this message and encourage them to join this program. We will also need some guys to volunteer in the pit at our drifting events.

You can contact me directly with any questions or comments get more details on the application process. I am looking for serious recruits only.

Wind Kisser
    Best of luck with this! I'm a female drifter from Atlanta (competed in NOPI and 1 Formula D event). I tried to do this in the SE, it just never worked out. It seems like there are more girls who like to talk about getting into drifting rather than actually doing it. I even offered for all girls to drift for free at my events (we had events in 12 states last year) and only 1 girl ever took me up on it.

I truly hope this takes off for you. I'd be all about it if I was in TX. I love it when I go to an event and Hiromi and Yoshie and Verena are there. We have so much fun ad it's nice to have a woman's perspective on how she is tackling the course.

Maybe I'll see you around one day

Comment

Working...
    X