New to drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to drifting

I would first like to say hi to everybody. I have been drifting a few times with my friend in his FC3S and found it really fun. I have never actually tried it myself but I would like to get into this and was wondering what car I should buy as a beginner car. I was thinking about maybe an early 90's 240 SX, FC3S or a Miata. I am not a really big fan about convertables though. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It really doesn't matter man. Just pick the one you like the most.

B-Wurm

Comment

welcome.....im new myself and i chose to start of with a four-door gloria. but most people tend to buy 240's and corolla's. they are inexpensive when it come to purchasing parts/and replacing them. but again.....its all what you prefer. good hunting...and have fun. -robert

Comment

Not to be an *Censored**Censored**Censored* Gloria, but how the hell do you plan on getting a Gloria in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules
          Not to be an *Censored**Censored**Censored* Gloria, but how the hell do you plan on getting a Gloria in the USA?
          I think you can get them in British Columbia

Comment

whats a gloria? are those better than sanded down miatas with helly kitty interiors? because those are pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
              whats a gloria? are those better than sanded down miatas with helly kitty interiors? because those are pretty cool.

NOTHING is better than bare-METAL

Comment

to answer your question Mr. "Zoltec", i already have the gloria. the car was already here.

Comment

Working...
                X