your new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your new guy

hello guys... well im new here obviously so im just gonna try and introduce myself and ask some questions too he he.. so here's my story

well, me and my prents were looking for cars for me to get that one day and i really hoped that i could find some good conditioned 240s in the area.. after looking the cars on my checklist were an mx-6, a 92 (not sure of the year) mr2, and some other american car that i already forgot cause i dont want an american car but my prents suggested it... anyways, we saw this s13 hatch on some dealer and i thought that i should check it out... turns out that the car got rustier as i got closer and closer so i was getting bummed out already... but it was a good thing that i couldnt get any car yet cause i dont have any money that time.. after i got a job from some factory (9.25 an hour!!!) i worked 8 hours a day 5days a week until i had some money to get approved on the loan...

oh yeah i missed somepart ha ha, after we looked for cars btw.. i was really disappointed cause i really wanted a 240 or a silvia if i was lucky enough... on our way home, there was like a lightbulb that lit up over my head and told my dad to stop at a gas station to get an auto trader magazine!!! it was the first day of the updated week so i skipped along the pages until i got to the nissan section and there was a s13 hatch with only 25k miles (not a rollover, carfax) but its automatic for 6500 bucks!!! so we went to the private owner and i told the guy that of course id take it... so i thought it was destiny for me to get the car and be mines!!! mines im telling you!!! he he..

so after i got the hang of the car i found myself opening the gas too much if i turn on left turns from a stoplight ha ha!!! its been like 5 times that my car slipped but luckily or skillfully i got control of it... but there was this one rainy day that i spun the car out cause of my bigfooted self... luckily i didnt crash or anything cause there wasnt a car behind me and there was no cars in the turn left lane that i was turning into so i was sooo lucky!!!

but now i found an empty parking spot so here's the question: would it be legal for me to drift in that empty spot??? i mean its not the road so i shouldnt get ticketed right??? im living in florida btw so if you guys knew about the law here in florida, help me out pls.!!!

Go to a driving school AND/OR Autocross. <- Period.

Comment

Working...
    X