S12 Questions, Im getting a headache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S12 Questions, Im getting a headache.

3 houses down from mine, I found a 1985 Datsun/Nissan S12... I cant find ANYTHING about this little car. I have been on the hunt for the most Ideal car to drift, from the heap of poorly treated S13's, and the people that over price them, and the S14's... and then i came across this beautifully hideous peace of machinery. I love everything about it and I want to buy it, SR Swap and get it to about 300-ish Horsepower by the end of next year.... lol Im dreamin'. But. I cant find any body kits.. AT ALL. I see in some pictures some nice sideskirts, and bonnets.. but ... dude. wtf i cant find any Ground effect suppliers for S12's.. and if you google search stuff about S12's or the PJS12.. Google all but says... "Dude what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* are you looking for". If anyone can help me PLEASE hook me up with some links, because i want this car. But It needs stylin... cant be all dash and no flash.

Thanks.

Keep it sideways.

use body kits from the s13 also parts... well for parts lets just call that the hunt.
    if you want try http://www.club-s12.org/forums/ we have tons and tons of stuff for s12's if you can find it.

Comment

Working...
    X