RX-8 for drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX-8 for drifting

I am thinking about getting a new. I was a huge fan of FC and FD, but I am not good with maintain older cars. I was thinking about getting the latest or close to it RX-8. I been drifting for a couple months, can pull of the ebrake drift 3/4 times. Havent got a chance to do shift lock yet. Braking is a little to hard for me at the moment? If you guys can post you opinion on the RX-8 and drifting it would help alot. Thanx

Brake drifts require more speed thats all. I dont think the rx8 would be a good car to use. Its heavy and torqueless. Also you dont want to mess up a brand new car.

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22823

thats how you drift an RX8..

Comment

actually thats more like a Rx7 now since its using a FD engine. Drifting a N/A renisis engine is nothing like that im sure.

Comment

i drift an 04 supercharged rx8 i i came in 2nd the last even rx8s suspention is great for drifting but raziel is right stock rx7 is better beacuse of the torque but thats just because the rx7 has a turbo stock if u supercharge the 8 or turbo it will surpass the 7 in drifting but watch out if u go with turbo cause both the 7 and 8 are known to fail with turbos but i have had no prob with my supercharger

Comment

Working...
          X