What Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Car?

I have read the thread at the top about cars for beginners and seem to find the same one popping up all the time 240 sx most posts suggest these work very well as they are a very well balanced car. I am in the UK and am finding it very difficult to find one. In our top selling used car magazine. Autotrader ( www.autotrader.co.uk ) there not even listed which is making me wonder if these models were ever shipped to the UK. so i was wondering if the either the 200 SX or the Silvia were close to the 240. althrough these 2 cars are only 2.0 Turbo charges cars there is a large amount of aftersales parts available and as such would be easily modified althrough most parts would have to be imported from japan or America as over in the UK most retailers only sell parts for European or german cars ands the high spec suburus and mitsubishi's (evo's and impreza's)

also what power are most people looking for at the rear wheels ? 250 - 300 bhp ? or is it the higher the better ?

so what do you think or know? all input is appreciated

thanks Swanny

well the 200sx beeing fwd doesnt really lend itself to drifting and the 240sx is the US version of the silvia, that why you cant find a 240 in the UK

Comment

you cant get a 240sx in the UK.
      a 200SX in the UK is basicly the same car as a 240sx, but with a turbocharged SR20DET, its got alot more power then the 240sx in the US.
      the same car is also called a silvia in Japan if its a coupe.

the Silvias in the UK (The S15) is the same car all over the world

Comment

I think he is talking about an S12 200sx maybe?

Comment

The 200sx was a completely different car in north america.

A european market 200sx would be perfect for what you want to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_200SX

Comment

Yea after the 90's that FF hunk a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was known as a 200sx, but look up the S12

Comment

Working...
            X