need a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a ride

hey i need a drift car. i don't have a lot of cash. what should I get? thanks

well you can forget to ae86 the way people are they jack up prices on some overrated hunk of metal. anyway, look around for some nissan 240's just take your time don't rush sometimes you can find a find a car for 400 dollars. also a fc rx-7 if your into it, just make sure it's the turbo and not the n/a version.

side note: if you do decide to get a rx-7 make sure aux ports 5 and 6 work.

i found my car out of luck for $200, the only reason was the owner was about to junk it cause it would not start, found out later it was a fried fuse.

so yeah just look around you might get lucky like i did.

Comment

well you can forget the ae86, the way people are they jack up prices on some overrated hunk of metal. anyway, look around for some nissan 240's just take your time don't rush sometimes you can find a car for 400 dollars if your lucky. also a fc rx-7 if your into it, just make sure it's the turbo and not the n/a version.

side note: if you do decide to get a rx-7 make sure aux ports 5 and 6 work.

i found my car out of luck for $200, the only reason was the owner was about to junk it cause it would not start, found out later it was a fried fuse.

so yeah just look around you might get lucky like i did.

Comment

corolla's can still be had for very cheap, and why not get an n/a rx7? they work just fine for first time cars, it would be very hard to find a tii for cheap without a blown motor anyway. First gen rx7's are also very good cars for the sport and can be had very cheap. Look for a miata as well sometimes you can find pretty cheap ones and they are perfect as is for it. A toyota cressida is usually a good choice too they are not very known and easy to be had for cheap and its a pretty cool 4 door. 240's are good but the price has been getting inflated, either way yous hould still be able to find one for cheap somewhere. Dont be afraid of domestics either you can use an old foxbody mustang or any mustang for that matter, look for a camaro too both of those domestics can be found for very cheap. Old toyota supra's and celica's are a bit on the heavy side but they are very cheap and will work for the sport too.

Comment

dont get a rx7...mpg is horrible

Comment

cheapest drift car would be a miata. already a stiff suspension, its FR, and it has a factory LSD. In most AE86s and 240s, you will need to buy an LSD, and suspension components.

Comment

depends which miata from 89-95 i think it was they had open diff. after that they had the viscious

Comment

Working...
              X