ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to get started....i kno u have heard it before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get started....i kno u have heard it before...

Okay so During my high school years ive went out with friends and we went riding then we all started playing around with are cars and we discovered something very fun and exciting "DRIFTING" i kno were not pros but man it is the biggest energy rush i have ever gotten and i want to get into to the sport...i just dont know what kinda car(im looking to buy a car sometime) or kinda stuff i need to do to get started...plz help anything works

First Car

I have heard that the 240 is a very good starting car but Im kinda new to this sport and just bought my first drift car myself, here is a easy starting point for you. First off you need a RWD car (in my opinion) or a FWD your choice, I would recommend a manual trans but you can use an auto.The biggest thing you need to look at is the overall safety of the car itself. Hate to sound like your mom on this but it is true,you do not want to be at the track on practice day and blow a brake line , then slam the wall or worse the spectators. So number one priority keep yourself and everyone around you safe.Sorry for the long post kinda off topic but you can not stress that point enough!!!

Comment

I dont think automatic transmission car is good for drifting man...I am new to this site, but I've experience some bad drift by using an automatic rides. I think the best car is the cheap one with some power under the hood, and obviously RWD -thx

Comment

Working...
      X