bummed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bummed

so,i just turned 19 and bought my first car. a civic ep3...
    like an idiot, i did not start doing any real research on drifiting until after i bought the car. i had seendrifting and have friends who drift, but i never bothered to find out that a front wheel drive car would not be the best car for drifting (understatement)
    so my stupidity aside, what can i do now. i have seen some videos of civics drifting, but they are always followed by comments of "thats just *Censored**Censored**Censored* dragging!" and "they suck! thats not drifting."
    there is no way to get a new car as i have only had this for a few weeks and my parents will not let me(they cosigned and are not about to go through all the crap again so i can have a drift car)
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?

sell it and buy a 240, miata, rx7, corolla, etc.

Comment

I have issues with drifting/racing your daily driver. If you wrap it around a pole, grenade the transmission or break something in the front end, then you'll have lost your primary mode of transportation until you get it fixed.

Of course, you're free to do what you want, but my suggestion is that you spend a couple months saving up a couple thousand dollars to buy yourself a beater 240/Miata/RX-7 that you can drift. That way, if you do end up trashing the car, you're not trying to figure out how to get to work so you can make your car payment.

Comment

Working...
      X