Drift Turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Turtle

Hi experts, I wana know what are the mistakes in drifting that will cause a car to flip and turtle and crash... I am beginning and dun wana hard lesson. Because based on inertia laws, if u brake while turning a car should flip

thk u

I wouldn't worry too much about it if you're in a normal car and you aren't hitting anything or dealing with extreme elevation changes.

you probably won't worry about it so much as soon as you pull your ebrake and feel the car slide out

Comment

Originally posted by highflyers View Post
      Hi experts, I wana know what are the mistakes in drifting that will cause a car to flip and turtle and crash... I am beginning and dun wana hard lesson. Because based on inertia laws, if u brake while turning a car should flip

thk u
      Cars are designed to avoid that at all costs. As long as you don't have a really high center of gravity (truck/SUV style), I wouldn't worry about it. Braking while turning usually just results in a slide of some sort, either understeer or oversteer.

Also, try not to hit walls and stuff . . .

Comment

thks guys i appreciate the help. hope to go to your country soon and you can mentor me.:-)

Comment

Stay away from curbs and light poles..

Comment

Working...
          X