Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hello all,
    LONG time reader(used to have a screen name here years ago but never posted) & I have a different screen name on the other forums(had it for years).

I have been into drifting since I was stationed in Japan in 1997. It has pretty much always been a hobby, for me. Nothing really serious though(Hell I only know one or two pro drifters names). I have had pretty severe injuries that even prevented me from driving a standard for years so I got out of it. So I kinda lost interest. I moved here to Panama for better medical attention & to be closer to my wifes family.
    Everyone here talks drifting/touge but no one ever does it, so I got tired of all the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* talk & hearing them complain how they want to drift, but dont have the cash, blah,blah, blah. I FINALLY got the OK from my doctors that my back was in good enough shape, to not just sit on the sidelines anymore.
    So I just picked up a '89 coupe 5-speed. This is my 5th S13. So I have some experience with them...LOL
    Nothing special at the moment, needs a good amount of work still. Stock 24e, welded diff, good exhaust, I took off all the emissions crap, you know all the basic free mods. Monday, I should have it running. Plans for the car right now are not immediate. Just get it running & have a little fun with it. In about 3 months my wife will have her Skoda so I can then work out what direction I want to go with the car.

Anyway, enough rambling. Just though I would introduce myself, because I lurk ALOT.

Well, nice to finally post here.

Couple of pics

Working...
X