drifters with legroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifters with legroom?

I bought a 91 240sx and I have an issue. My legs don't fit well and press up against the center console and e-brake. Now I had planned on ripping the console out and re-locating the e-brake to fit me, but that's going to be quite a task.

So I was thinking about selling it and finding something that'll fit a 6'3", 300lb guy like myself. Any suggestions?

I'm pretty poor so my budget is around 4k. I was thinking about a S14, because they look roomier, but I've never sat in one. I have driven a 300zx before and they fit me quite well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

--Ryan

Racing seats and low seat rails and you will fit.

You gotta remember though, a real drift car isn't suppose to be confterable. Race cars arent confterable, they are setup to put you in a position to drive to your full potential and a lot of times that doesent mean to be 100% confterable like your driving a LS Lexus.

Comment

I know some guys who are your height that can still fit fine. I think a bucket seat on side rails and a steering wheel with a quick release and spacer would work for you. You will be able to move back without having to reach for the wheel giving your legs more room. Since you sound like a big guy, having the quick release will make it easier to get in and out of the car. If you are sitting back in your seat you should be able to put your wrists on the top of the wheel without reaching. In this position you'll never have to lock your elbows to reach the wheel. If you still need leg room, move the seat back and space the wheel further back. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

-Matt-Panic!

Comment

Get an old school Caddy and drift the hell out of that

Comment

Working...
        X