Good Drifting Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Drifting Forums

I was wondering if anyone knew any good drifting forums I can join. One other I tried www.driftingforums.com gives my computer a virus on every page I load. My antivirus system detects it then I have to heal it over and over for every page I load so it's kind of pointless to even try to join that site.

your antivirus system is probably giving you a "false positive". It says its unsafe when it actually is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
      your antivirus system is probably giving you a "false positive". It says its unsafe when it actually is safe.

true, expessially if there is flash images that saves as "cookies" it will usually say its froma tracking cookie, these can be delt with by deleting your TIF's and cookies from the internet options menu!

Comment

nissanpacific.com and northwestnissans.com theres alot of people from drift office and drift firm on those sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting Pwns View Post
          I was wondering if anyone knew any good drifting forums I can join. One other I tried www.driftingforums.com gives my computer a virus on every page I load. My antivirus system detects it then I have to heal it over and over for every page I load so it's kind of pointless to even try to join that site.
          I post there, there are no viruses. I know because my pc doesn't have virus protection. You can feel more without it.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
            I post there, there are no viruses. I know because my pc doesn't have virus protection. You can feel more without it.
            You do realize that makes no sense. You can't possibly know if that site gives you a virus or not if you don't have virus protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting Pwns View Post
              You do realize that makes no sense. You can't possibly know if that site gives you a virus or not if you don't have virus protection.
              My computer is running as smooth as ever and I check the forum out most days.
              Most I do is run ad-aware since norton went aidsshit on our pc and ate all the memory a few years back. Couldn't even open google on a brand new PC. I haven't run anything since. I'm a mod there also, no one else has ever had a problem with it.

Comment

Not all viruses just instantly make your computer go crazy. Very few viruses actually do that. They wait till you open a certain file or w/e and destroy your comp yourself plus you won't be able to trace who gave it to you cuz YOU opened the corrupted file. Anyway, I still believe you but I think that sentence still doesn't make any logical sense.

Anyway, out of all these forums you guys have said which ones are your favorite ones? Like the most active people?

Comment

Working...
                X