Bride or Sparco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride or Sparco

From what I've seen Bride and Sparco are the main racing seats I have seen and I'm not sure which one to get. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. If I'm going to spend money on some seats I want them to be worth the money.

Also, if there's a different company than those two that I should get just let me know.

I have a set of recaro speeds and they are awesome. recaro for sure.

Comment

sit in them and see what you like..

Comment

So you're saying I shouldn't buy them from the internet? Find a place to sit in them personally?

And what should I be looking for? Comfort? How tight should it hold my body in? I've never done this before so I want to make sure it's worth the money.

Comment

http://www.driftstl.com

Make a friend with recaro seats. Have them over for pizza. Sneak out to their car and sit in the seat. Come in and tell them the hamburgler was outside. Make friend with sparco seat. repeat.

Comment

Will a dealer of racing seats allow you to sit in them personally?

Also, has anyone owned all three of the main racing seat companies? Sparco, Recaro, and Bride? And what's your personal favorite company?

Comment

i have sat in all of them the recaro is the most comfortable of them all it becomes a part of you imo but i own a set. but all three are good seats.

Comment

Are Recaro seats good beyond just comfort? Are they good seats for performacne? Or just comfort?

Comment

yea they made for performance. theyre used in f1 cars stock in evos and used in many other motorsports check out their website just google recaro seats.

Comment

Ok. How come when I look in car magazines like Modified Mag and stuff Sparco and Bride seem to be more common if Recaro's are so good? I believe you guys, I'm just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting Pwns View Post
                      Ok. How come when I look in car magazines like Modified Mag and stuff Sparco and Bride seem to be more common if Recaro's are so good? I believe you guys, I'm just wondering.
                      Probably because those seats are popular in the JDM scene. Not that they aren't good, but even a heavy APC seat is better that a stock seat that can't hold you in my opinion.

Comment

Are Recaro seats light also? Cuz it seems like if a seat was really, really comfortable it would probably have some heavy, thick material.

Comment

mine weigh about 15-20 lbs each

Comment

Sparco ... Memory Fab ...

Comment

you just have to go out and sit in some. try to find reviews. if ur at a event or car show you could nicely ask the owner about the seat and see if he lets u sit in it. you cant say one company is for comfortable than the other necessarily because it depends on which seat of that company, the persons taste, and how big the person is. hardcore racing jdm seats are going to be small because they are made for little asian people. there is info all over the place and you can find dimensions for seats usually on the companies website and sometimes itll even say that the seat fits up to a 36" waist or w.e.

Comment

Working...
                              X