what would it take for supra to drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would it take for supra to drift

I have a 91 supra turbo and I'm wanting to know how to get it drift ready.
    because if I knew I wouldn't be bothering you all about it. heads up it's all
    stock except the intercooler and muffler system are custom made.
    Last edited by dragonsupra91; 04-15-2008, 11:12 PM.

get an lsd or weld the open diff thats it (not sure if the come open or lsd though)

Comment

For the MKIII Supra, you'll need to stiffen the chassis quite a bit, or you'll get too much body roll.

Comment

puzzled about what was said

Originally posted by caseyman4285 View Post
        get an lsd or weld the open diff thats it (not sure if the come open or lsd though)
        I don't know about the rear end of the car, my knowledge on underneath the vehicle stops at the drive shaft and I've been researching info on the rear end, so help me out here cause I just don't know.

Comment

just to make sure

Originally posted by Steve's Soarer View Post
          For the MKIII Supra, you'll need to stiffen the chassis quite a bit, or you'll get too much body roll.
          To stiffen up would be to add the bars across the motor and the back of the car and better sway bars underneath the car. ( it's a targa top to; if matters ) do I have to get a roll cage be cause it's a daily driver and I'm only in to it on a pass time level, so help get a better veiw on what you're saying .

Comment

Cages are only mandatory in sanctioned tandem or "sweet 16" events. My old Supra wasn't a targa, so I'm not certain whether it makes a difference, but I've seen it done with targa tops.

Comment

Working...
            X