New To DRIFTING.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To DRIFTING.com

Hey, Im new to the site and thought id tell a little about myself.

For starters i'm not comletely a noob, i've been into the drifting scene for over a year now and have a bunch of friends who compete in different events, just grassroots stuff nothing pro.

Names Wes, I'm 17, I heard about this site from a couple friends so i thought id join. I currently dont have a ride but I'm looking for a 240sx s13, or possible a rx7 FC or miata to drift with. I live in the Cincinnati areaand go to a vocational school for Diesel Mechanics. I recently just finished helping my buddie do a rb20 swap in his 89 s13 coupe. Thats all i can think of but let me know if there's anything else. Hope to meet some new people and get some help on finding a ride and help with a build list depending on what i get.
    Thanks

Ever hear of Ohiodrifting dot com? They'll give you hell, but it's not a bad forum for local events. Just don't go in trying to make a name for yourself. Introduce yourself and lay low for a while.

Comment

Yeah i regesterd there a couple days ago and so far everyone has been pretty cool and helpful as well...the guys over on csr and css on the other hand seem too be complete assholes for the most part...lol

Comment

Working...
      X