New to Drifitng..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Drifitng..

wussup everyone.. i have been on these forums for about a month now and decided to post today..

so i am an automotive enthusiast.. where enthusiast is an understatement.. you can ask my wife..

i been working on things with wheels since i could remember.. ill sum it up real quick..

-lowrider bike
    -'92 Buick Roadmaster (Lowrider)
    -'79 Chevy Monte Carlo (Lowrider)
    -'85 Pontiac Grand Prix (Lowrider)

after joining the service..

-'03 Mitsubishi Lancer (Tuner)

and right now i am trying to come up on a '95 Lexus SC400 for the obvious reasons..

ooh yea i almost forgot i have bee RC drifting for about 2 years now.. i have pics of all.. so just ask if you want.. or go here..

www.fotki.com/cadiluva
    Last edited by ; 07-24-2008, 04:05 AM. Reason: forgot things

well good luck with the drifting.
    Those lexus'/also known as the toyota soarer. are good looking if not good cars to drift in, from what i hear.

I'd like to see more of them out there, but most people have to go with the older stuff for funding reasons. hehe.

Also, I'm sure that real drifting is quite a bit different from r/c drifting, but take as much of it as you can and apply it. Like try practicing usual things about acceleration, braking, etc.. that you probably do on the r/c and find where it applies to your drifting. You can learn a lot that way. And watch and try and copy what you see other drifters of a similar and higher level are doing, and apply those things to your driving. doing the constant application of what you see and thinking about it alot will help you to find out how to figure out the things for yourself and get your car moving how you want.

Comment

thanks for the reply.. i honestly didnt expect any..

i actually have not tried drifting in any way with a 1:1.. i have a buddy with a RHD 180sx that i will be tryin out soon..

Comment

Working...
      X