ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Drifters around Omaha, NE or Sioux Falls, SD???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Drifters around Omaha, NE or Sioux Falls, SD???

How's it going??? I'm Dan and I LOVE Nissan's. I'm from Sioux City, IA and I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy around here that loves Drifting. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Mostly everyone around Sioux City, IA is in to Nascar and circle track racing. We do have some imports around, but it's all Honda's and they are all fugly looking modified Civics. Don't get me wrong I like Civics, but the way that these guys mod them it's all fugly!!! Not even a tricked out Xb around.

The only drifting people in Sioux City has is Tokyo Drift and then on top of that they all complain that the Mustang shouldn't have had the RB26DETT in it. Plus they think the RB26DETT is a 4 cylinder engine!!! LOL!!! Dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing red necks!!!

I own a 2003 Nissan Xterra with 31 inch Toyo Open Country AT's. I had a Nismo R-Tune Cold Air intake installed on it. It was nice, but it was a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to clean the filter.

I regrettably sold my S13 Coupe last year. I didn't have any time to work on it at all. I worked 80 hours a week for the past 6 years. Now I got time to work on it and It's gone. I was going to go to Hong Kong this fall for vacation, but I can't live without a 240sx in my life. I refunded my flight and hotel room and instead of going to hong kong. I plan on buying a running 240sx with preferably a SR20DET in it this fall.

One more thing if there are any drifters around Omaha, NE or Sioux Falls, SD look me up. I'd love to talk to you about your rides!!!
Working...
X