what car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what car?

Hello, I'm new to drifting and looking for a car to get. This may have been asked before, but I didn't find it in the search. Anyway, I want to get a car that is stock (or at least close to stock) to start out on, and do all of the mods myself. I was thinking of getting a Nissan 240SX, except where I've been looking, they have all either already been modded a lot, or are too broken down for me to want to even try to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions for good cars to drift that are fairly easy to find stock? And by good I mean fairly cheap to maintain and readily available parts.

buy my e30. or buy yourself a e30 one of the most reliable cars you can get for the price.

Comment

I was thinking of an E30 too, but I can't really find too many of those. Are E36s any good for drifting?

Comment

yeah e36 are good also you might have to shave a couple of non necessary things tho there a little heavy that's why most people used e30s but there good none the less if you get a e36 i would go with the M3 300 hp and if you get a chip that's like a extra 50 hp and a few other things and you wil have a nice drift car so...have you found anything yet you like ?

Comment

I think I might go with a BMW of some kind. What are all the different ones that are good for drifting? Some of them are pretty heavy.

Will any of the 3-series BMWs work?
          Last edited by Onizuka; 05-23-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

bmw's are all great cars to drift 3 series included but oem replacement parts are pricey, so keep that in mind. a mazda miata is also very reliable, also 50/50 weight balance, and very cheap to maintain. great car, a car few think of when they think of drifting. theres quite a few others like, the other rwd nissans 300zx, 280z... oh and dont rule out american cars either.
            Last edited by hhn2002; 05-26-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X