ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does a rb26dett make a s14 run in the 1/4 mile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start up by saying rb series motors will all fit in all 240's with modification,different cross members,etc depending on which motor, i have seen 3 rb26 powered 240's at the same place a regional club meet for nicoclub,along with a ls1 s14 kouki. to about 80% of posters, wise up you don't know S*** the weight difference of an rb and a ka matters as much as a full tank of gas versus 1/8 a tank of gas, very little. lh yeah comparing sr to rb? only if your doing a rb20 swap(the simplest of them all) 2.0 inline 6 making 210 horses verse a 2.0 inline 4 making the same,if any of you can do math that should make sense quick,needless to say behind most of what i read tells me none of you really no nissan 240's one bit to the op, the rb would be a great motor for your chassis,just make sure before you do it you have all the parts,wiring,and fabrication right. all it takes is time some money,oh and pay a visit to nicoclub.com, you will get intelligent help there,(don't forget to search first)and for the case of the people on here heres some pics tell me i'm wrong
    rb to ls1 pics http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=250906

Rb25 i think and he's putting in an ls1? so how impossible is rb now if ls1 fits?
    argue that dumb shits hahaha and just to let you know the only reason why i am here is because there is a forum that is laughing at most of you right now

Comment

ackk.....

there's a lot of bad/weird information in this thread..

if you're just going to drift go with an sr, forget the RB stuff. especially for a beginner.

Comment

Working...
      X