Hello im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello im new

Hello ive been looking round the net for a busy drift forum for a while now im 16 and from the uk. I cannot drive yet but im very intrested in this amazing sport im going to go watch the d1 final in oct this year at silverstone I am not what you would call a noob just by watching intial D makes me a drift guru I am happy to hear what you people have to say and to give me advice and info on drifting

Drift cars I mainly like are sierra cosworths bmw 318i's ae86's silvias nsx's list is endless anyway I hope I get a warm welcome

Re: Hello im new

Originally posted by RaVeR I am not what you would call a noob just by watching intial D makes me a drift guru
    That was a joke, right?

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Re: Hello im new

Originally posted by RaVeR
      Hello ive been looking round the net for a busy drift forum for a while now im 16 and from the uk. I cannot drive yet but im very intrested in this amazing sport im going to go watch the d1 final in oct this year at silverstone I am not what you would call a noob just by watching intial D makes me a drift guru I am happy to hear what you people have to say and to give me advice and info on drifting

Drift cars I mainly like are sierra cosworths bmw 318i's ae86's silvias nsx's list is endless anyway I hope I get a warm welcome
      yes that was a joke

Comment

Working...
      X