Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to drifting beginners

23 now, I started drifting when i was 15, I kid you not, my dad
    taught me how to drive in a vk commodore and avoid sliding out after 5 go's i was turning into a slide and before you know it, im drifting.

Now im hooked on drifting.

LOL
    Last edited by ; 07-29-2004, 06:18 PM.

Comment

16 and now 16 1/2. about the A70 thing, that's what I have, and I have N/A and it's cheaper than turbo because it's not considerd a sports car, but I'm still paying like $2,000 every 6 months, and I sure as hell don't have a good student discount. Florida sucks, because there's so many morons and old people that can't drive, that it would be stupid to just get liability. My $00.02

Comment

started-18
        now-22

Comment

was 14 when i really got started into cars and im 16 now got into drifting when i was 15.wow my insurance on my s13 on my moms name is 120 a month for ful coverage.

Comment

Lol, well I'm 16 now, and started a couple months ago :P

Comment

Nearly 17 (In a fews weeks 11th of september. I kid you not.)

Been only drifting for a few weeks, then i bought my car and now doing repairs. Should be full into it in a month when i get my licence and car tunned to perfection.

*I am such a newbie!!!!

Comment

same here suburu! Let's unite! Noob drifters! Lmao

Comment

We are all new at one point.. even a journey of a thousand steps begins with just one. or something like that.

Just becareful and make sure your practicing and learning somewhere where number 1 its safe to bystanders, remember just because you dont see them doesnt mean they arent there.. few people hit the guy they saw. And Number 2 safe to your self and vehichle.

And put in as much seat time as possible i mean just regular driving, in order to feel out your car as well as possible, if it squeaks or moans you should be able to guess when and where its going to happen. (and fix it hopefully as well) And keep everyone up to date on your progress it will give the people even newer then you some help.

Comment

Good advice man! ^^

Don't worry polak cause if we stick to drifting (which i forever plan to.) we will get really good and one day make it to japan and kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Yeah thanks nissan, good words! (no flamming yay!)

Yeah subuaru, we'll stick to it.
                      Already did my first drift in a rental car in Europe on an open gravel lot. Fun@

Comment

Come on Im 13 nd Im beggining to learn how to park a car and to drive ... so that I can get my licence at 16 buy the evo VII *Im saving money* I prefere grip to drift ... although drift is art.

Comment

Dude yer cant drive.....or if you get caught you wont be able to till yer 25.....(hey but i still get to back moms car out ) I'm 14 savin for a supra....I will have my pilots licence before my car licence buy hey thats one of the many downsides of living in NY. Cant wait to drive

Comment

wow, you guys are really putting me down. i mean, im hearing 14, 15, 16, and even a 13!!! i guess you can say i got interested at 15 but thats not compared to the tofu delivery drivers we have here!

Comment

Hey I was wondering, where in south Florida do you live?

Comment

I am 13 and I started driving the other day ... I dont mean going 60mph on the highway I mean Im starting to learn how to drive ... parking the car , ect.

Its cool ... I almost crashed by the fact that I didnt know the car and It was funny when I heard my mom screaming BREAK!!!
                                I accelerated then breaked and the car slided until I could stop it ... IT WAS AWSOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X