ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New; I just needed help about suspension, and turbos and engine mods, and such.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New; I just needed help about suspension, and turbos and engine mods, and such.

hey guys, um i sorta need help. I'm really new to cars and it's stuff. I just needed help about suspension, and turbos and engine mods, and such.

Where can i see body kits to choose from online?
    and same question goes for suspensions, turbos add-ins, spoilers, body kit, lights,

on the main page of drifitng.com you scroll down and they have links to all kinds of manufacturers of parts your looking for.

Comment

welcome to the world of cars dude.

there are a lot of great places on the internet to find body kits and so on, my favorites are.....
      andysautosport.com
      extremedimesions.com
      importfan.com

your questions about suspension and turbos can all be answered by using the 'search' button on your user bar.
      peace
      jooser

Comment

new reply

sorry, but what is it called to lower ur car? is it jus changing the suspension?

P.S: what wud diff suspension do? do you hafat change ur exhaust if u add a turbo?

Comment

lowering springs. if you go with lowering your car on your stock shocks they will sooner or later go the way of the dodo bird. so its always a good idea to invest in some decent shocks as well. different suspension does diff things to diff cars. most of the time when lowering your car you will recieve greater turning response...aka better handleing.

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...?threadid=4307

have someone take you to Borders or Barnes & Noble and do a bit of reading - it's free and you'll learn a crapload.

Comment

Working...
            X