What is a consider a girls car? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Last edited by jaydm180sx; 08-16-2004, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
      yea that's pretty girly

Comment

lol crazy hx-50 we haf same bday

Comment

the fact that the s2000 from F&F is pink doesn't make it girly. that car is a beast and defenitly an eye catcher. That car would attract the girls!

so i wouldn't say that that s2000 is a girly car...plus thats a pic of a hot chick on the side, i want 1.

Comment

only D1 cars, and certain Japanese cars can get away with being pink.

And that S2000 is as girly as you can get, all they did was throw on a supercharger and a body kit.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by jaydm180sx; 07-30-2004, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Any car that participated in the Fast and the Furious movies.
              Every convertible except: MGs, Miata, M Roadster, Boxsters, TVRs, and Triumphs. (Probably forgot a couple)

Comment

Any thing you want to drive, because only a girl would ask this question. Am I right? Your a girl wanting to find an appropriate car to suit your girlditude,but I say just get any car and girlify or girlinize it to fit your girlish needs.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                  Any car that participated in the Fast and the Furious movies.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx

And that S2000 is as girly as you can get, all they did was throw on a supercharger and a body kit.
                    and a massive 10 layer paintjob

Comment

That S2K is seriously one of the most hideous cars I have ever seen. By teh way, in my opinion, anything FWD is a girl's car.

Comment

i have heard a prelude being a girly car i dont know the 92-96 the only people where i live that have that is a girl so i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by 280zxfactor
                          That S2K is seriously one of the most hideous cars I have ever seen. By teh way, in my opinion, anything FWD is a girl's car.
                          heck i'd drive it, and also http://www.bensrallypage.com/release...er_020605.html is that a girly car? not being an jerk, i just love rally and the fwd cars in rally are pretty tough cars. anywho just wondering

Comment

Re: reply

Originally posted by soblade
                            wud u guys consider a 04' toyota celica gts a girls car?

because it's a car that i'm planning to get so farwud u guys consider a 04' toyota celica gts a girls car?

Why would you get a Celica if you're into drifting????

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                              and a massive 10 layer paintjob
                              and some propane tanks in the trunk to shoot dope flames!

Comment

celica's and foresters
                                well.....any car can be considered a "girls car"

Comment

Working...
                                X