I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

I have become founder and founder of drifting, the more i learn the more I like it. I have a datsun 240z right now. not really a drifting car. But I have hopes of building a really light all motor drifter or something liek a turbo charger s13 or FB3

Good for you, you just have to keep learning what you can from forums like this and try to particpate in it. You should check your local drag strip if there are any drift events. 240z is good lookin car.

Comment

Well since you are in Wyoming you are probably going to fight an uphill battle. Don't think there is going to be much in the way of Drifitng where you live. So with that being said, you are sitting atop the pile. You can be an abassador of the Drifting world. You can start events, get people excited and put the good side of Drifting out there for the squares to see. Plus you have all that flat area out there. Use it and get good. Make your own way man.

Comment

bronco II

So like i tryed drfiting my truck kinda well it didn't turn out well when the bead broke and the air came out of the tire.... I'm fine and only have some dents on the car but it sucked... I'll leave drifting to the pors or at least do it where the road conditions don't change.

Comment

Working...
        X