No announcement yet.

for all the "is this a good drift car"?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen 240sx s14's under 6k and they seem to be very popular......I think i will start with a supra i can get one for about 8k (no turbos) and maybe i could do some work to make it lighter
    as far as replacement parts i could probly get my parents to pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor5900
      I've seen 240sx s14's under 6k and they seem to be very popular......I think i will start with a supra i can get one for about 8k (no turbos) and maybe i could do some work to make it lighter
      as far as replacement parts i could probly get my parents to pay for them.
      Dude, you're 14.. Wait until you can legally drive then pick something. Becuase chances are by then, all you teenie-bopper freaks will jumo onto some new fad. No offense

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
        Dude, you're 14.. Wait until you can legally drive then pick something. Becuase chances are by then, all you teenie-bopper freaks will jumo onto some new fad. No offense
        HAHAHAHA
        Tuner... play nice now man hahaha
        but yeah well said man........

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
          HAHAHAHA
          Tuner... play nice now man hahaha
          but yeah well said man........

I am, I'm just speaking the truth. I rememeber how I was when I was 14

Comment

I got my 1996 240sx for 6k i love the car and its got just the right amote fo power i like

Comment

I wouldnt really care if nobody new about the sport i just thought it looked like fun......and yes i will wait untill i'm 16 just getting info.

Comment

now i think the s13 HB (180sx) looks better than the s14 and to me the s13 seems smaller and its not as hard to drift the s13 but its just me....

ps i got a G35 and its a 4 door but she still drifts

Comment

Originally posted by smcginnis87
                  now i think the s13 HB (180sx) looks better than the s14 and to me the s13 seems smaller and its not as hard to drift the s13 but its just me....

ps i got a G35 and its a 4 door but she still drifts
                  the fastback just kicks.... well i think all silvias are cool!
                  not to mention the s13 coupe looks "retro"

Comment

300ZX Twin turbo

Originally posted by UberSpeed
                    Im lookin at a 91is MR2 Turbo, S13/14, 300ZXTT, or an 89+ RX-7. Any opinions? I just got my learners permit, and have a job, so I plan to get a car when Im 17 (15 right now). That will allow probably anything under $10k. I have been operating motor vehicles since I was 7, so please dont tell me to get a "beginners car so i can learn the ropes." Any help would be Uber good though.
                    The 300ZX is capable of drifting after the removal of the SUPER HICAS it may take extra effort with the hicas it will cause oversteer if your not careful but still I would had to see anyone mess up a 300ZX

Comment

the s13 coupe in my opinion looks much cooler,although i would really like to know how the kouki tailights looked like if someone did some fabrication to the rear end of the car to install those tailights.but the s13 with the front end conversion looks soooo hot.go with a car that u actually like uberspeed, dont go with a car that other people like cause if u dont like it then u wont have any fun driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                        the fastback just kicks.... well i think all silvias are cool!
                        not to mention the s13 coupe looks "retro"

lol retro nice

Comment

Working...
                        X