Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miatas are cool and all But not trying to bash anyone that ownes one but my personal opinion about a miata is that it LOOKS like a girls car...

Comment

Be in the drifting scene long enough and they dont start to look like girls cars so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
        Be in the drifting scene long enough and they dont start to look like girls cars so much.

Ditto

Comment

right on! best miatas to get to by the way. miatas are the shiz

Comment

I went to NCDA in july and i saw one miata there attempting to drift he wasnt very good but he was still puttin it down.... This car is gonna be my daily driver/drift car So im gonna want it to be something that me and me girl can kick back and cruise in and then something my boys and i can just go and swing the hella out of it at the sideshows and then take it to the track and get loose with it

Comment

Ya i have been wondering about those miatas. sure, they look "cute," but so what? They handle great, have the best stock G force pullage, and are hella light. So would a miata with a roll cage, Exaust, Headers, and Intake be Uber for drifting?

Comment

why yes it would, that sums up alot of what i have besides alot of suspension/stiffening work.

Comment

My parents went and bought me a car.. Its a 2003 OZ Rally.. Can't do too much drifting cause its fwd but i can still swing trays

Comment

Originally posted by sLaVeD
                    My parents went and bought me a car.. Its a 2003 OZ Rally.. Can't do too much drifting cause its fwd but i can still swing trays
                    Did they get your input before they bought you the car, or did they suprise you with it?

Comment

hey slaved im pretty sure MR2's are midengine

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
                        Did they get your input before they bought you the car, or did they suprise you with it?
                        The suprised me with it...

And MR2's are Rear engine im pretty sure...

Comment

Originally posted by sLaVeD
                          The suprised me with it...

And MR2's are Rear engine im pretty sure...

LOL.. BZZZZZT Try again, they are Mid-Engine. The last rear enigne car I could think of would probably be like a early 80's 911. Even 911's/996's are just about Mid-Engine nowadays

Comment

Just about mid-engine... but still rear-engine, Tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                              Just about mid-engine... but still rear-engine, Tuner.
                              lol. you're right. But compare a '77 911 to a '99 996 and the engine feels like it's riding shotgun LOL

Comment

I am still learning about the drift scene.
                                But if your starting out you just need a cheap manual RWD car. Doesn't really matter too much what it is.. because if your starting out then the car will get fcked anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X