Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touge??

hey

i've been reading threads and i'vr come across the word touge...I was wondering what the word meant..thanks

winding mountain road

Comment

What happens on touge, stays on touge. Its like going to vegas, there is no need to talk about those things here.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

No passing on the touge!!!

Comment

power isnt everything!

and one mistake can be fatal!
          (touge showdown 2, Keiichi Tsuchiya)

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
            What happens on touge, stays on touge. Its like going to vegas, there is no need to talk about those things here.
            LOL very nicely said. Never made any money on the Togue though......wait I never made any money in Vegas, just end up getting a $100 breakfast.

Comment

touge.....hmmmm i guess i can simply say it's like street racing but with mad skills.....oh yeah and there a touge demon there too!
              Last edited by FD3S_pilot; 08-12-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

ive made money off the touge but ill keep it to myself, the touge is hotness pure hotness

Comment

Sorry to be a wet bag...But I hate the word "touge" it sounds kind of ghey to say. I've taken Japanese and I still avoid that word. I just call it uphill/downhill which ever event comes up 1st...

Comment

usually the downhill goes first, but dont ask me how i know muhahaha queen of the touge

i mean king

Comment

The uphill is kinda fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                        Sorry to be a wet bag...But I hate the word "touge" it sounds kind of ghey to say. I've taken Japanese and I still avoid that word. I just call it uphill/downhill which ever event comes up 1st...
                        yea same here,i kinda try to avoid taht word too (sounds noobish especially when i can barely speak japanese). i just call it curvy roads with lotsa hairpin (sometimes)

Comment

Working...
                        X