n00b right here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b right here

I want to get into drifting. What type of nissan would I need to do that? I seen a lot of stuff about 240 sx's but those are ahrd to coem by in my neck of the woods. Any sugestions?

buy one in cali then drive it home.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

300z's are fun too ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
        buy one in cali then drive it home.
        that would but a good 20 thousand miles on the car at least!

Comment

Try cars.com or maybe ebay motors, but on ebay the cars are already modified so insurance will cost a bundle. But if you buy a car from out of state or even in state just far away, there are vehicle transport companies that drive cars to your location for you.

Comment

What part of the world are you in?

Pretty much any front engine, rwd car with a LSD can work. Preferably something with cheep aftermarket parts.
            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

man i dont mean to hijack your thread or anything, but man alex, its good to see that most of your posts are in the new to drifting section, ur really helping out alot of people and i applaud you and mostly everyone else on this forum.

Comment

If you are set on getting a Nissan, you aren't FORCED to get a 240sx. 300zx's are heavy, but adequate, and they come with an LSD stock. You can also get an old Datsun Z. Z's are great cars, I drive one and love it, and I can get it sideways without an LSD, but if you really want one, you can swap one in from a 1st gen. 300zx with no modification. You can also get a Datsun 510, which are great cars as well. These old Datsuns are fairly cheap, and already have a huge following.

Comment

Working...
                X