Cars:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars:

hey guys; i need help with cars. Going to soupe up a 04' Toyota Celica GT or maybe GTS.

Help> What does these do:>

InTake System, Clutch Discs, Coilovers>Shocks>Springs, Reason for a new exhaust system.

THank- You

Check out the Celica boards

Comment

Re: Cars:

Originally posted by soblade
      hey guys; i need help with cars. Going to soupe up a 04' Toyota Celica GT or maybe GTS.

Help> What does these do:>

InTake System, Clutch Discs, Coilovers>Shocks>Springs, Reason for a new exhaust system.

THank- You
      intake system - takes in more air, becuase oxygen is required for combustions. henceforce the more air, the more power you get outputted from the combustion room.
      clutch discs - they help you shift gear s. located next to the flywheel (i think) only used for manual transmission cars.
      coilover - i'm not good with suspensions but i think they stiffen the shocks or something
      spring - well, they're springs. so when you have bumps coming up, your car won't feel as bouncey.
      reason for new exhaust sytem - to take out the exhuast fumes faster. less restriction of air goin out
      Last edited by Ripper; 08-17-2004, 04:15 PM.

Comment

If your getting coilovers,you don't need springs or shocks.As for a Celica,they are a WOMANS CAR.Seriously,that's what they are.May I ask why a Celica?

Comment

ppl say that. and ppl say it's the color. I live in vancouver; and i see lotsa guys driving it. and HARLY any girls. Because they like the compact sport , and i guess the finishing of car after its' souped up. So =^) i say it's pretty good. and no, im not a girl. i am a guy.

Can i just go to any car technician place or so...that wud sell body kits and stuff. And i ask them they wud put it in for me? or will i hafta order and install myself?

Comment

Here's what you should do.Go get the bodykit,find out the exact color of your car,then get the kit painted that color,unless you have the equipment to paint it yourself.For the installation of the kit,you should get instructions with it if your not sure how to do it.The worst part about any body work is lining it up.This can take a little tweeking,but you can do it.

Comment

Working...
            X