No announcement yet.

Front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf man? I never said I depended on the car, that i could beat any D1 driver, or even that i could drift well. And about the sleeper effect, I was sayin for when you're on the streets. Then i said at the track it doesnt matter. I dont know why you're flaming me. I may not be a great drifter yet, but hell, Im 15, and i already love to drift random steez at my friends house (4wheelers, gokarts, etc.) and i can now drive, so Im learning. I was just expressing my opinion. Any by the way, anyone that has sig that says "rice killer" shoulnt mind a beat up bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
      So wrong.

Hey man not to get off topic, but what kit do you have

Comment

A modified Vertex one. The front and sides are AIT (knockoff) so they fit very poorly and are heavy. The front bumper i cut and glassed to look like Sexy Style (different shape of the side vents than Vertex).

In about a month i will have on the version:SELECT type III though. Wider and lower. Way cooler. Yes it will get dominated and yes i will be proud of it.
        Last edited by _PG_; 09-15-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

UberSpeed did you not read my post, i said i dont care about small stuff i was talking about trashed bumpers. Ricers are *Censored**Censored**Censored* and only care about huge pointless wings, neon lights,paint jobs, stereos,leather seats, and other stupid heavy interior products. You said "no ones gonna know how nice it is untill track day" thats what i was refering to, and i never said that YOU DID depend on ur car, i stated that IF YOU DO you should leave the sport. The thing about the D1 stuff, i was making a point that its not all about the car. I will be the first to admitt that i couldnt even keep up with anyone from D1. I also drift around on stuff like that(4wheelers and go carts) too.

Comment

point taken and understood. discussion over

Comment

Agreed, OVER

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                A modified Vertex one. The front and sides are AIT (knockoff) so they fit very poorly and are heavy. The front bumper i cut and glassed to look like Sexy Style (different shape of the side vents than Vertex).

In about a month i will have on the version:SELECT type III though. Wider and lower. Way cooler. Yes it will get dominated and yes i will be proud of it.
                how much does that kit cost ?

Comment

Hey PG. What kind of aero kit and rims do you have on your car?

Comment

the kind that only i can steal so we can have matching onevias muhahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X