new to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this site

hey every one, iam just introducing my self to this web site, iam not new to drifting cuz ive known about it since 4th grade, but iam new to ACCTUALLY DRIFTING, so, ill post pics of my z, and all that good stuff. thanks every one

welcome =]

Comment

thanks, iam finnaly able to get into this beast, the first time i tried i was to sleepy and, when they asked my age, i accedental cliked born after 91 well, now iam in it, ---->stuff that i like about drifting<-----, well, i like nissan, ive had them in my family my whole life, but, my moms first car was a 86, lol, and then she went to the whole z family, and then we got a maxima, then my dad ruind the whole thing when he went out a bought some honda van.oddesy, or somthing, i dontlike honda.just nissan and toyota, and te whole rotary engine thing., well, iam 14 , and to some of u ignorant people in here, that may seem like iam talking out of my *Censored**Censored**Censored* about cars, but, iam not, i love drifting since the olddays, for me at least (4th grade )and, i go with my cuzins to random driftmeets in west palm beach fla, whe iam down there.and, some times i go here in atl, ga, but not offten o well, thats basicly me, o and i drive my moms 300zx non turbo, some times, and ive tried my cuzins s-13, but its to scary to try to drift in.for now at least

Comment

Originally posted by myold300zx
        whole rotary engine thing.,
        at least now we got two things in common....rotarys and drifting hahhahhahah, 14 huh? who cares about age ,just don't try anything stupid(like me ..lol..)......o yeah welcome to the forums!!!

300zx??!! what year??

Comment

Welcome hope you learn a lot from here like I did. But let me just tell you since you are new to here befor you post a topic use search first or else people will ride you for not using it. Other than that you should be cool. well laters

Comment

Working...
          X