No announcement yet.

180sx and 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't help to just watch, but i had a conversation with komatsu about his signal car last year...

180sx with s15 face = s13.5, s1580, 1,5 (one,five) or "ichigo" (not 15 - fifteen). that's why it's called strawberry face because when u say ichigo, in japanese it sounds like strawberry.

Comment

ok...Driftersil80

cleared it up..
      thx guys once again..LMFAO
      dAMN..this is getting confusing...

I got a 180sx base..with S15 front end?what is that called?

Comment

i was going to say the exact same thing...but refrained from it =]

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan
          ok...Driftersil80

cleared it up..
          thx guys once again..LMFAO
          dAMN..this is getting confusing...

I got a 180sx base..with S15 front end?what is that called?
          sorry i didnt realize there was a second page that post up there^^ was meant to be said to driftersil80. A 180SX BASE WITH A S15 FRONT END IS A s1580! you could call it a strawberryface 180sx like charlie said!

Comment

Use the search button, doesn't SMC have a thread about the Nissan S-Chassis? He has a lot of information there

Comment

or you could just call your 180 base s15 front end car an s13.5
              because chances are if you were to tell someone you had an s13.5 people would think hm...either an s13 coupe with an s15 front end or a 180 with an s15 front end...

Comment

ok then sorry dude, thats just what i have been taught, the rear is the first part of the name and the front is the second, but thanks for teaching me something new. And like i said in australia if you have a 180 with a s15 nose its a strwberry face converted 180.

BTW this is directed at driftersil80. ohh and dude dont be such a little whinning *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if things dont go your way, i am only 15 and that is how i have been infomed by a formidable mechanic over here.
                Last edited by VFR-600; 09-19-2004, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                  I swear our forum is filled with idiots! VFR-600 especially you!

180 rear and S13 front = sileighty
                  s13 rear and 180 front = onevia in JP & AU, 240sx coupe in US
                  180 rear and s14 front = sileighty (everywhere)
                  s14 rear and 180 front = onevia (everywhere)
                  180 rear and s15 front = sil1580, sileighty, s1580 ANY OF THOSE
                  s15 rear and 180 front = onevia (AU & JP since US didnt get s15)
                  correction on one thing if the car is usdm 240 89-94 with a s15 front is a s13.5
                  a slivia is the coupe with projecters a 180 is a hatch with pop up lights
                  but in the us there all called 240

Comment

Originally posted by VFR-600
                    ok then sorry dude, thats just what i have been taught, the rear is the first part of the name and the front is the second, but thanks for teaching me something new. And like i said in australia if you have a 180 with a s15 nose its a strwberry face converted 180.

BTW this is directed at driftersil80. ohh and dude dont be such a little whinning *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if things dont go your way, i am only 15 and that is how i have been infomed by a formidable mechanic over here.
                    dont flame...both of you! thanks for clearing it up, 93180sxredtop. are there any r*s13s with a s14 front end either zenki or kouki?

note - I'm pretty sure smc covers it all....in the s-chassis post....

by the way I remember that "driftersil80" is actually younger than you. If you look in his profile he is actually fourteen, and he's younger than me! I still remember when he just joined and he got flamed for being so young..but anyways..y'all are here to learn, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                      93180sxredtop. are there any r*s13s with a s14 front end either zenki or kouki?

there could be but remember none of the onevias sli80s where ever produced just aftermarket altering of the different s type bodys with money anything could work ive also seen skyline fronts and rears on 240s so anything is possible also dont forget about the truck 180 that drifts out of japan

Comment

3 different people typed what a 180sx rear and s15 front was..all you have to do is read.

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong, but, none of those are really true names. They are merely nicknames. Aside from the onevia and sileighty, which nissan produced in limited ammounts overseas.

and yes, sileighty=silfront eightyback.

Comment

well, they would HAVE to be nicknames if nissan never produced the s1580 or s14.5

Comment

Working...
                            X