Ae86 Search!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae86 Search!!!

Where O Where can I find a AE86 Trueno in the USA, preferrably in the NorthEast??? If there is a place, please post a link to there website, or just tell me where you can locate their dealership. Thanx I really appreciate it!

try looking on cars.com and autotrader.com

there might be something.

Comment

I dont know if you read super street, but in the new one they have a very helpful article on getting your dream "hoopty." They said one of the best things to do is go out and look at every used car lot you can find. Chances are the car of your dreams may not even be in the paper or online, but sitting in a parking lot, quietly calling your name. So I would do that. And www.ebaymotors.com has some, but I'm not sure where they're located.

Comment

Hey thanks guys i appreciate it!

Comment

No problem Gizzar. Good luck with ur hachi.

Comment

Not that long ago i saw a 86 w/ a rotory engin in it up in ny it should be still on this board.

Comment

umm........a trueno i dont know about that but you could get a corolla . check out club4ag.com sale section.

Comment

But I don;t think that you can get a Corrolla hatchbacked or with the pop-up headlights. (I love those lights, no matter how much of a hassle they are!)

Comment

help!!!!!!! need to buy a 86 now some one help me find one a website or some thing

Comment

Working...
                  X