ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't drive yet? Here's what you should do to gain experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U just made yourself sound real stupid say u were from Minisota

Originally posted by Initial_X
    Well UberSpeed, if all of us lived in minisota where u can kill someone and no one would ever find out, i guess there wouldnt be a problem driving even if you were 10 years old. BUT for most of us in California, who dont own a freaking farm and actually have cops who arrest you for sh*t like this, may actually have a harder time findin a place to drive without spending in jail for the week. So its not simply goin to the local "farmland" and just driving your car around a bunch of cows and there are no cops for friggin miles. And plus in Minisota there are like no people but in the city it is hard to open your eyes without seeing a cop. And the point of practicing drift is to pushing your car to the limit (ya know thats how you get better) and if you're pushing your car like that chances are you are goin to spin. So practicing on narrow roads with fences and ditches may not be the greatest place to practice. Speaks for yourself dude.

And in California if your 15 and with a permit you have to drive with a parents in the car. and this may be new to you but we also have something called a speed limit. In California if the cops catch you driving around with a permit with out an adult and breaking the freaking speed limit on private freaking property, guess what they do UberSh*T....THEY THROW YOUR A$$ IN JAIL! ! ! YOU Stupid F*CK!!
    Really theres no need for the hostility...make your point and let it be. I know you're new but you need to relax. Theres not many options for the younger guys, but one advice would be to keep your cool, alot of you guys like to jump into things and fights to easily.

Comment

Well as far as Karts from Boomers, I wouldnt know where there would be any indoor karts at?? Any suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by Initial_X
        Nah there arnt really any rest areas near the city, they are usually in remote areas on highways between SF and LA. Plus the cops tend to not like it when there is a 14 year old kid behind the wheel on the highway, so its probly not the best way to practice drifting even with a licence, the cops will definitely see the smoke if not they will hear your tires. Since thats where cops pull people over so theres a high chance of getting caught and thats normally where they take pisses also.

Hey Wickdmarz, just curious, but are you a girl cuz you sound exactly like my mother. and why on earth do you care soooo much about my post Chill out baby nobody is gunna beat my A$$ up from Nowheresville, MN. And if you dont like my posts then just DONT READ THEM
        Yes I'm a girl, and I'm a moderator of this board. If I don't think the post is appropreiate I'll delete, okay?? So pay attention...and take my advice when I give it.

Comment

Initial X, just because someone contradicted you doesn't mean it's personal, or that you have to attack them or their state. Keep in mind not everyone here is from LA, so there are lots of people who live near or in more rural areas where younger driving is legal. Please back off.

Comment

Working...
          X