Ae-86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae-86

Hey I was woundering today do you think that an 86 would be able to hang with rx7s and 240s? in touge driving not drifting what do you guys think?

To end all questions like this....

The driver makes all the difference. I don't care if you're driving a dead stock s13, or an 80hp corolla... If the driver is good, the car is fast.

To a point, anyway.

Comment

Driver is really an important issue, but if theyre close in skill the winner would not be the 86 unless the driver is lucky.

with some good modification it can can compete with cars in its class, but to REALLY shine it needs a driver who knows what hes doing.. and if such a driver is behidn the wheel of the 86 im pretty sure they could more then likely do more with a better car. youdrive the 86 because you love it, not becuase its an unltra fast fast.

Dont take this wrong, i love my 86

Comment

HA i knew I would get depends on the driver buti was just meaning the cars i think youmight know what i mean.....

Comment

Well it can holds its own but really its nothing special without major skills.

Cornering is average and power is low, meaning the only way you stand a chance is at the corners. easiest way to make this car shine is a great suspension set up, nice set of tires, and probably a turbo (i prefer na myself, but for the price and the potential, turbo cant be beat for this car)

Comment

Working...
          X